Member Policies - Medical Policies - Florida
- Advanced Imaging
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Condition Management
- Genetic Testing Management
- Hemophilia Drug Management
- Medical Policies
- Precertification Information
- Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
- Radiation Therapy Management (RTM)
- Self-Administered Drug Policies
- Transgender Services
Current Genetic Testing Policies
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida partners with AIM Specialty Health®, an independent company that administers genetic testing solutions for our customers.
Third Party Disclaimer
You are about to leave Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida's website and enter a website operated by AIM Specialty Health® (AIM). AIM is our business associate and is an independent company that provides diagnostic testing, information and services. AIM has agreed to follow Blue Cross' privacy and security policies regarding the confidentiality and protection of your personal health information.
To continue to the AIM Specialty Health website, click "Accept” below.
The following policies supersede the AIM Guidelines for: