Member Policies - Medical Policies - Florida
- Advanced Imaging
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Condition Management
- Genetic Testing Management
- Hemophilia Drug Management
- Medical Policies
- Precertification Information
- Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
- Radiation Therapy Management (RTM)
- Self-Administered Drug Policies
- Transgender Services
Radiation Therapy Management (RTM)
Effective January 1, 2021, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida partners with eviCore Healthcare (formerly CareCore National LLC), an independent company, to administer RTM solutions for our customers.
Third Party Disclaimer
You are about to leave Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida’s website and enter a website operated by eviCore Healthcare (formerly CareCore National LLC). EviCore is our business associate and is an independent company that provides specialty benefit management services. EviCore has agreed to follow Blue Cross' privacy and security policies regarding the confidentiality and protection of your personal health information.
To continue to the eviCore website, click "Accept" below the policy type you wish to view.
Current RTM Policies
Previous RTM Policies
Draft RTM Policies
There are currently no policies on draft.