Member Policies - Medical Policies - Florida
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Condition Management
- Hemophilia Drug Management
- Medical Policies
PET, MRI, MRA, CT, CTA/CCTA
- Precertification Information
- Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
- Self-Administered Drug Policies
- Transgender Services
Chronic Condition Management
Blue Cross and Blue Shield's Chronic Condition Management Program is a patient resource designed to strengthen current practice plans and optimize care plans between office visits.
Our experienced nurses are available to help facilitate patient care plans and provide extra resources to your patients through a variety of means.
Examples of chronic condition management programs include but are not limited to:
- Asthma (Adult and Pediatric)
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Diabetes (Adult and Pediatric)
To refer a patient to the Chronic Condition Management Program, have your patient call 1-855-288-8356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.