Member Policies - Medical Policies - Florida
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Condition Management
- Genetic Testing Management
- Hemophilia Drug Management
- Medical Policies
PET, MRI, MRA, CT, CTA/CCTA
- Precertification Information
- Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
- Self-Administered Drug Policies
- Transgender Services
Hemophilia Drug Management
To contribute to improved transparency around clinical management, Magellan Rx's Hemophilia Management services will be used to perform utilization management and oversight of specialty pharmacy dispensing as part of this program.
For groups that have their pharmacy benefits carved in and participate in Utilization Management, Magellan Rx will perform the Prior Authorization (PA) drug reviews. The PA reviews will ensure that optimal dosing and products are being prescribed.
Please review the hemophilia drug policies posted on this site.