Member Policies - Medical Policies - Florida
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Condition Management
- Genetic Testing Management
- Hemophilia Drug Management
- Medical Policies
- PET, MRI, MRA, CT, CTA/CCTA
- Precertification Information
- Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
- Self-Administered Drug Policies
- Transgender Services
Provider-Administered Drug Claim Edit Policies
For the provider-administed drugs identified below, claims submitted to the plan must include an appropriate diagnosis code within the drug's policy criteria for claims to process. Any claims submitted with a diagnosis code not found within the policy for that drug, will reject as non-covered.
Precertification criteria does not apply for these policies.
|Policy #||Policy Title||Print View|