Member Policies - Medical Policies - Florida
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Condition Management
- Genetic Testing Management
- Hemophilia Drug Management
- Medical Policies
- PET, MRI, MRA, CT, CTA/CCTA
- Precertification Information
- Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
- Self-Administered Drug Policies
- Transgender Services
Policies and Guidelines
Use the navigation on the left to select specific policies and guidelines for more information.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.