Home - Medical Policies - Florida
- Advanced Imaging
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Condition Management
- Genetic Testing
- Hemophilia Drugs
- Medical Oncology Regimen Program
- Medical Policies
- Precertification Information
- Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
- Radiation Therapy
- Self-Administered Drug Policies
- Transgender Services
Provider- Administered Oncology Drug Policies
Expand the Policies & Guidelines menu on the left to select current, draft or previous Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies.
Precertification is required through AIM as part of the Oncology Select program. Providers request authorization through the AIM ProviderPortal accessed through their Plan's website.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATION
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. We do not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.